Thursday, March 8, 2012

What I Love??...or Hate??? A Must Read

These are the things I love or hate....take your guess if I hate it? or I love it? or if I just think you're an idiot!

- I love it when people say they are committed to a program and stop after 2 weeks

- I love it when people think ZERO calorie foods are good for you

- I love it when people want to start on Monday

- I love it when you do your "ab" workouts....People still do those????

- I love it when people still think "cardio" is the best way to lose the weight...good lord

- I love watching this idiot do tricep extensions standing on a bosu ball....cause that's a functional movement

- I love it when people drink coke zero during their workout

-I love watching people do an hour of curls..so awesome

- The hip adduction and abduction machines do not do anything..sorry

-It's called a Kettle Bell.....not a "Kettle Ball"..and you don't know why or how to use them

- Crunches don't do anything...try again

- Long distance running will destroy your body...I know I will get crap for this one, but I don't care

- Squat rack is for doing squats...not curls

-I love the 2 man bench press...One guy benching and the other one deadlifting it off of his chest

- Side Bends don't do anything...sorry again

- Drink regular beer and do some more fricken squats

- You did NOT do intervals for an hour and a half...you'd be dead

- I love it when I talk to an overweight person who says  that what worked for them last time is what they are going to do this time.....If it worked why are we having this conversation...good lord

- I love the split body part routines...please..there's no such thing

- You're not allowed to grunt doing arm work....I'm sorry, but I don't buy it that you're working that hard

- Weight Machines do more harm then good

- Zumba is a JOKE...sorry but you're not a fitness professional if you teach Zumba

-Crossfit is awesome...but someone is going to get hurt if they are not coached

- You're fat trying to walk backwards on a tread...can you walk forward????

- No I will not design a program for you unless you pay me!

- Calories don't make you fat

- More then likely you're fat because of you...so it is your fault, but you can listen to the tv commercials

- Overweight people need a better program....skinny people need better nutrition

- Squatting on a Bosu Ball is not a functional exercise

- Corporate fitness is a joke

- Body building training will have no impact on athletic performance

- Mit Romney will not be our next president

- The Smith Machine is hands down the most worthless piece of equipment

- Leg ext machine might a close second

- Leg press can be thrown out too

- If you want to age faster you will do aerobics

- I love these rants and I know I will have some more coming soon!

JP

1 comment:

  1. - show up at a workout facility with no plan

    - love how someone will talk through the whole workout

    - most people into running cannot do 2 pushups...but still think they are fit

    - and yes, you will give me a workout session for free when you are home

    ReplyDelete